A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Lang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Lang is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lang
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Lang, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lang graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Lang has 4 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Sutter Delta Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Robert Lang MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John R. Lang practice?
- Dr. John Lang has 1 office location.
Dr. John Lang practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Surgeons.