A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Lang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Lang, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lang graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Lang has 4 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Sutter Delta Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John R. Lang practice?
Dr. John Lang practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Surgeons.