A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Lease:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Lease is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lease
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lease Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Lease, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lease graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Lease has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hazleton General Hospital
- Hazleton Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Wilkes-Barre VA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Lease MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John Lease practice?
- Dr. John Lease has 1 office location.
Dr. John Lease practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Wilkes Barre, PA.
See Wilkes Barre Orthopedic Surgeons.