A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Lee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Lee, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Lee has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Rogers Memorial Hospital
- NW Medical Center Benton County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Reed Lee MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. John R. Lee practice?
- Dr. John Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. John Lee practices Otolaryngology near Rogers, AR.
See Rogers Otolaryngologists.