A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Lesser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Lesser is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lesser
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lesser Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Lesser, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lesser graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lesser has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Cambridge Medical Center
- Hutchinson Area Health Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Raymond Lesser MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. John R. Lesser practice?
- Dr. John Lesser has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Lesser practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Internists and Minneapolis Cardiologists.