A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Lesser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Lesser is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lesser
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Lesser, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lesser graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lesser has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Cambridge Medical Center
- Hutchinson Area Health Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Raymond Lesser MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. John R. Lesser practice?
- Dr. John Lesser has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Lesser practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Internists and Minneapolis Cardiologists.