A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Lilly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Lilly is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Lilly, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lilly graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Lilly has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Doctor's Community Hospital
- Prince George's Hospital Center
- Doctors Comm Hosp, Lanham, Md
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Richard Lilly MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 48 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John R. Lilly practice?
- Dr. John Lilly has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Lilly practices Family Medicine near Hyattsville, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Bowie, MD.
See Hyattsville Family Physicians.