A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Manning:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Manning, Family Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Manning
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Birth to Geriatrics
Education & Awards
Dr. Manning graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Manning has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Skyline Medical Center
- Centennial Medical Center Of Ashland Cit
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Richard Manning MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John R. Manning practice?
- Dr. John Manning has 1 office location.
Dr. John Manning practices Family Medicine near Pleasant View, TN.
See Pleasant View Family Physicians.