A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Manzella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Manzella, Internist, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- adult-onset diabetes mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Manzella graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Manzella has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Palmerton Hospital
- Gnaden Huetten Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Richard Manzella DO is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John R. Manzella practice?
- Dr. John Manzella has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Manzella practices Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Jim Thorpe, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Palmerton, PA.
See Jim Thorpe Internists and Jim Thorpe Hospice & Palliative Specialists.