A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Marshall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Marshall is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Marshall graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Marshall has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs North Texas Health Care System
- BHC Millwood Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Robin Marshall DO is a male General Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. John R. Marshall practice?
- Dr. John Marshall has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Marshall practices General Practice near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Arlington General Practitioners.