Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Neglect. show details Neglect.
Sep 3rd, 2014

Dr. Martin's Group neglect to serve everybody that needs assistance due to inability to afford Health Insurance. That's ALL I need to know to determine what kind of Doctor he is.

Love Him show details Love Him
Feb 9th, 2013

Doctor Martin is so great. I sent my elderly parents to see him and they've been his patients for years now. He is so patient with them and seems to care more than most doctors do about people their age. He always answers all my questions.

Feb 14th, 2012

Dr. Martin is NEVER on time. He books too many patients at the same time, so the patient is always waiting OR he is just slow. He doesn't always see my point of view of the problem and we go round and round on every visit.

Love Dr. Martin and his staff show details Love Dr. Martin and his staff
Nov 17th, 2011

Always try to get you in when you are ill. Spend plenty of time with you and answers all your questions. Follow up is always there if there are any additional problems.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by Iggy Mom on Mar 8th, 2010

I have been his patient for many years. His accurate diagnosing has saving me several times--the latest was thyroid cancer. God Bless and keep him practing for many more years. Being a registered nurse since 1982 I recognize good medical care and that is definitely what he provides!!

Jun 3rd, 2008

I'm not a cheerleader for Dr. Martin, but he doesn't waste any time before referring a patient on to a specialist, if needed. That's a big plus, since it's easier to get in to see a specialist if there's a referral by a primary care physician.