inactive

John R Martin MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 9th, 2015
Hard to beat!
My wife & I are 81, have used Dr. Martin since being kicked out by Family Healthcare Associates at 65. Wish it had been sooner because Dr. Martin is the best family Dr. we have used since marriage 60 years ago. Excellent demeanor. Staff is top-notch.

September 3rd, 2014
Neglect.
Dr. Martin's Group neglect to serve everybody that needs assistance due to inability to afford Health Insurance. That's ALL I need to know to determine what kind of Doctor he is.

February 9th, 2013
Love Him
Doctor Martin is so great. I sent my elderly parents to see him and they've been his patients for years now. He is so patient with them and seems to care more than most doctors do about people their age. He always answers all my questions.

February 14th, 2012
Dr. Martin is NEVER on time. He books too many patients at the same time, so the patient is always waiting OR he is just slow. He doesn't always see my point of view of the problem and we go round and round on every visit.

November 17th, 2011
Love Dr. Martin and his staff
Always try to get you in when you are ill. Spend plenty of time with you and answers all your questions. Follow up is always there if there are any additional problems.

March 8th, 2010
Great Doctor
I have been his patient for many years. His accurate diagnosing has saving me several times--the latest was thyroid cancer. God Bless and keep him practing for many more years. Being a registered nurse since 1982 I recognize good medical care and that is definitely what he provides!!

June 3rd, 2008
I'm not a cheerleader for Dr. Martin, but he doesn't waste any time before referring a patient on to a specialist, if needed. That's a big plus, since it's easier to get in to see a specialist if there's a referral by a primary care physician.