A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John McBride is Excellent. Dr. McBride has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
Education & Awards
Dr. McBride graduated from Tufts University, Boston.More Education & Awards
Dr. McBride has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical
- St. Agnes Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McBride accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John McBride:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John R. McBride practice?
Dr. John McBride practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Oakhurst, CA.
See Oakhurst Family Physicians and Oakhurst General Practitioners.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van McBride, Dr. Deshawn McBride, Dr. Jan McBride, Dr. Hank McBride, Dr. Shayne McBride, Dr. Shane McBride, Dr. Jackie McBride, Dr. Giovanni McBride