A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John McBride:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John McBride is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McBride
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McBride Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. McBride graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. McBride has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Robert McBride MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. John R. McBride practice?
- Dr. John McBride has 2 office locations.
Dr. John McBride practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Oakhurst, CA.
See Oakhurst Family Physicians and Oakhurst Primary Care Doctors.