A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John McBride:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John McBride is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McBride
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. McBride Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. McBride graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. McBride has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Robert McBride MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. John R. McBride practice?
- Dr. John McBride has 2 office locations.
Dr. John McBride practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Oakhurst, CA.
See Oakhurst Family Physicians and Oakhurst Primary Care Doctors.