A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John McFarlane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John McFarlane is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John McFarlane, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. McFarlane graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McFarlane has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. David's Hospital
- Seton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Russell McFarlane MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. John R. McFarlane practice?
- Dr. John McFarlane has 2 office locations.
Dr. John McFarlane practices Otolaryngology near Austin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Marble Falls, TX.
See Austin Otolaryngologists.