Learn more about Dr. John McFarlane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John McFarlane is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McFarlane
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. McFarlane Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John McFarlane, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. McFarlane graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. McFarlane has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. David's Hospital
- Seton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Russell McFarlane MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. John R. McFarlane practice?
- Dr. John McFarlane has 2 office locations.
Dr. John McFarlane practices Otolaryngology near Austin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Marble Falls, TX.
See Austin Otolaryngologists.