Internist, Physiatrist (physical, rehabilitation)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
by Jean P. Baldauf on Mar 18th, 2014

Dr.McGee accepted me as a patient almost 19 years ago, when I was newly retired and unhappy with my then doctor. It has been for me the perfect doctor/patient relationship. There simply are no negatives.

|  show details
May 18th, 2013

John McGee has been my doctor since 1986. He is caring and I trust him. That is important beyond belief when you are 85 years old, as I am, and many of the people you know trust no one.

|  Marvelous Doctor - Dorothy Margaret  |  show details
May 2nd, 2011

I just wanted to express my sincere gratitude to Dr. McGee for his years of dedication and care.A wonderful man and kind hearted "capable" doctor.Thanks

|  Wonderful Doctor  |  show details
May 1st, 2011

Ideal Physician, possesses endearing qualities that truly enhance the patient doctor relationship.These attibutes combined with intelligence and articualation make Dr. McGee the ideal doctor.

|  Wonderful Compassionate Caring Doctor  |  show details
by Gert Sacks on May 26th, 2010

I cant say enough about this wonderful man / Doctor. He has been our family Doctor for many many years and is the best ! Thanks Dr. McGeeGert Sacks and Family

|  Bestwebz  |  show details
by G. M. Rafter on Aug 31st, 2009

A physician...not merely a doctor. Compassionate, caring, dedicated to medicine and patient. Always concerned with the patients comfort as well as condition. Extremely hard working and innovative regarding treatment. An incredible listener. You are both lucky and blessed if you are his patient. I have been a patient of Dr McGee for over 15 years.

|  Excellent Doctor !!!  |  show details
by George M. Connolly on Aug 3rd, 2009

Dr. John McGee is extremely knowledgeable and caring. He takes the time to get to know his patients and is an incredible listener.. He answers questions in a very clear manner and is very comforting. He will call you back when you have a concern and always has the right answers. He never lectures; he is gentle...He doesn't rush. He inspires confidence and helps you make difficult decisions. There is no doubt in my mind that he is the perfect doctor. A credit to his profession and a humble gentleman as well... I am very grateful to have this wonderful man as a physician for the past 10 years. TY Dr McGee !!!