A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Meadows, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Meadows graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.More Education & Awards
Dr. Meadows has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center of Central Georgia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Meadows accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Meadows:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John R. Meadows practice?
Dr. John Meadows practices Internal Medicine near Macon, GA.
See Macon Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Meadows, Dr. Evan Meadows, Dr. Giovanni Meadows, Dr. Hank Meadows, Dr. Hans Meadows, Dr. Ian Meadows, Dr. Ivan Meadows, Dr. Jack Meadows