A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Middleton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Middleton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Middleton, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Middleton graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Middleton has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Richard Middleton MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. John R. Middleton practice?
- Dr. John Middleton has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Middleton practices Infectious Disease near Old Bridge, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hillsborough, NJ and Randolph, NJ.
See Old Bridge Infectious Disease Doctors.