Dr. John Middleton Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. John Middleton?

Only For The Most Patient

Posted on February 9th, 2015

The nurse who only calls back on Wednesday and Fridays controls all access to the doctor and must be totally overworked. It took over a week for her to call me back to schedule an appointment and then had to wait another week to see the doctor. I had blood work taken three weeks ago and am still waiting for the results.

Thisth practithis practice rocksce rocks

Posted on November 7th, 2011

I would highly recommend this doctor and his staff to any one. Their professionalism is par none.They are always very sentive to my time and needs.There are very few people in the office when I come so my privacy is always protected. Any they make my appointments worry free I done even need to go to the lab they have on-site collection.I always leave there feeling like I am the number one priority.

Posted on September 29th, 2017