A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Mills:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- University of California
Education & Awards
Dr. Mills graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Mills has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- Seton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John R Mills MD is a male Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John R. Mills practice?
- Dr. John Mills has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Mills practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Daly City, CA and Burlingame, CA.
See San Francisco Pediatricians.