A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Mills graduated from Saint Louis University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Mills has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mills-Peninsula Medical Center
- Seton Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mills accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Mills:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John R. Mills practice?
Dr. John Mills practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Daly City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA and Burlingame, CA.
See Daly City Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Mills, Dr. Evan Mills, Dr. Giovanni Mills, Dr. Hank Mills, Dr. Hans Mills, Dr. Ian Mills, Dr. Ivan Mills, Dr. Jack Mills