A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Monroe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Monroe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Monroe, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Monroe graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Monroe has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
- Lawrence & Memorial Hospital
- West Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Robert Monroe MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John R. Monroe practice?
- Dr. John Monroe has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Monroe practices Family Medicine near Goodyear, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: New London, CT.
See Goodyear Family Physicians.