Dr. John Moore Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Moore?

February 4th, 2016

Love Dr. Moore

Some ppl tend to forget that doctors can't make ur breasts looks perfect. They r your boobs just enlarged. Dr. Moore is awesome and I love my results. Of course I wished I could change a few things but of no fault to the doctor. Dr. Moore is great! Highly recommend.

March 10th, 2015

Dr. Moore and is staff are by far the BEST I have ever seen. Dr. Moore is compassionate and answers all of the questions that I have asked. I would highly recommend Dr. Moore and his staff.

October 22nd, 2014

Botched!

I had an augmentation done in 1998 by this plastic surgeon. Both my breasts showed a lot of ridges. Both breasts pressed together, no space between! The left breast was turned sideways. Not a good look! 8 years later, I have them re-done by same doctor! Awful again! I think I had 4 maybe 5 post-op visits. Then he quoted another $1700.00 to fix them or would I like for him to just take them out? He got frustrated at me for his mistake!!!?? He says I'm the only one he ever did that to? He doesn't have to walk around w/these! I assumed he would fix the problem from the first surgery, that's why I went to him the second time. Shame on me!

March 22nd, 2014

Breast Augmentation

I had been wanting a breast augmentation for years but was always afraid that they would end up looking too fake or too big. I went to see Dr. Moore after 2 of my friends had theirs done by him and they couldn't look more natural. I told him I wanted a large B/small C that looks and feels natural and that's EXACTLY what I got. He fit me into his schedule for surgery within a week of my consultation. My pain was very minimal. I had the procedure done on Friday and was back at work on Monday.

October 13th, 2013

Do Not Go To This Doctor

Please do not waste you time on this doctor. He is not the best. He will rip you off. Let him be your last choice.

October 5th, 2013

Breast augmentation and lift

I new after the initial consultation that he was the doctor that I wanted. He is very down to earth, knowledgeable, not "salesy" at all. He obviously takes care to choose staff that reflect his same principals. I have had a top notch experience with each and every member of his staff. I love my results, they are exactly as discussed. The entire experience has been so much easier than I had worried. Although his nurse did the follow-up call, he does provide his personal number to call if you have any questions or complications. I did not need to use it thankfully, but the care and concern that he has for his patients is so genuine and evident.

June 21st, 2013

Breast Augmentation

I had been doing research for a few years to get the best answers on the procedure and went to Dr. Moore for my first consultation and knew then he was the doctor for me. he was very understanding and was not willing to make any one look unsuitable for what their body was intended to look good with. I explained what I was looking for and he could see through my eyes what was perfect for me. he recommended the best size for me so that it would not make my body look ridiculous. He is a very good plastic surgeon, taking the time in his busy schedule to call to check on you and make sure things are going well before and after surgery. I have already recommended him to several of my friends and family because he is the BEST.

March 16th, 2013

I am so happy with the results of my surgery. The look is very natural and the results have lasted many years. I have also had other skin care treatments in Dr. Moore's office and his staff is wonderful, knowledgeable & caring.

August 9th, 2012

I have been considering cosmetic surgery for years, but was very nervous about it. I initially went to Dr Moore for a simple procedure on my earlobe. I was so impressed with him and his staff that I decided to have cosmetic procedures done. Dr Moore's bedside manner is outstanding and his staff is second to none ! He performed Rhinoplasty, liposuction and fat grafting on me. I am amazed with my results and am so happy that I had these procedures. He gave me the exact look that I wanted to achieve ! I cannot say enough good things about Dr Moore and his staff. I would highly recommend him to anyone !

February 23rd, 2010

My experience with Dr. John Moore

I have been a patient of Dr. Moore's for more than 14 yrs. I had breast cancer and had several reconstruction surgeries after that the last being in 2007. I can honestly say that I have never met a more caring, honest and fine person as Dr. Moore. I could call him at any time if I had any questions or issues. I could not say enough about him except that he loves his family, the Lord and his patients. I have moved but am going to follow up with him this spring again. He is the best of the best.

February 5th, 2009

He is wonderful

I had extensive plastic surgery with some complications that were unforeseen. He was so patient and compassionate. He is a perfectionist and very caring man. I would highly recommend him!

January 6th, 2017