A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Morgan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Morgan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morgan
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Morgan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Morgan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Cholesterol Management
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Morgan graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Morgan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Doctors Hospital Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Robert Morgan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John R. Morgan practice?
- Dr. John Morgan has 1 office location.
Dr. John Morgan practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Primary Care Doctors, Dallas Family Physicians, and Dallas Geriatric Doctors.