Learn more about Dr. John Morgan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Morgan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morgan
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Morgan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Morgan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Cholesterol Management
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Morgan graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Morgan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Doctors Hospital Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Robert Morgan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John R. Morgan practice?
- Dr. John Morgan has 1 office location.
Dr. John Morgan practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Primary Care Doctors, Dallas Family Physicians, and Dallas Geriatric Doctors.