A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Morris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Morris, Otolaryngologist, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morris
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Morris Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Facial Wrinkles and Lines
Wound Care and Non-Healing Wounds
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Morris, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Functional Hearing Loss
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hearing Aids
- Meniere's Disease
- Middle Ear Infection (Otitis Media)
- Middle Ear Ventilation
- Nasal Obstruction
- Nasal Polyps
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Diseases
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Morris graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Morris has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Northeast
- Norton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Richard Morris MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck.
- Where does Dr. John R. Morris practice?
- Dr. John Morris has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Morris practices Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: New Albany, IN.
See Louisville Otolaryngologists and Louisville Surgeons.