A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Muir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Muir, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Muir graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Muir has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Park Central Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Robert Muir MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. John R. Muir practice?
- Dr. John Muir has 1 office location.
Dr. John Muir practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.