A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Nagel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Nagel, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nagel graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Nagel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Florida Regional Medical Center
- Effingham Ambulatory Surgical Center,Effingham,
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Robert Nagel MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. John R. Nagel practice?
- Dr. John Nagel has 1 office location.
Dr. John Nagel practices Anesthesiology near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Anesthesiologists.