A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Ogden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Ogden is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Ogden graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ogden has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John R Ogden MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John R. Ogden practice?
- Dr. John Ogden has 1 office location.
Dr. John Ogden practices Neurological Surgery near Westerville, OH.
See Westerville Neurological Surgeons.