A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Parker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Parker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Parker graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Parker has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Weatherford Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Robert Parker MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. John R. Parker practice?
- Dr. John Parker has 1 office location.
Dr. John Parker practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Grove City, OH.
See Grove City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.