A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Patterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Patterson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patterson
Education & Awards
Dr. Patterson graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Patterson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Rigby Patterson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John R. Patterson practice?
- Dr. John Patterson has 1 office location.
Dr. John Patterson practices Family Medicine near Gilbert, AZ.
See Gilbert Family Physicians.