A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Perry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Perry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Perry, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Perry graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Perry has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Lourdes Medical Center
- Kadlec Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Richard Perry MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John R. Perry practice?
- Dr. John Perry has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Perry practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Kennewick, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Richland, WA and Raleigh, NC.
See Kennewick Surgeons and Kennewick Orthopedic Surgeons.