A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Potts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Potts is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Potts, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Endocrine Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Potts graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Potts has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Rex Potts MD is a male Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. John R. Potts practice?
- Dr. John Potts has 1 office location.
Dr. John Potts practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.