A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Potts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Potts is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Potts
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Potts Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Potts, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Endocrine Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Potts graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Potts has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Rex Potts MD is a male Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. John R. Potts practice?
- Dr. John Potts has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Potts practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Bellaire, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.