The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Potts III
Dr. John Potts III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX, with other offices in Houston, TX and Houston, TX (and 1 other location). He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Critical Care Medicine and General Surgery. Dr. Potts is affiliated with Park Plaza Hospital, Memorial Hermann-Texas Medical Center and Mem Hermann. He speaks English.
Dr. John Potts III has the following 2 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. John Potts III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.
Dr. Francisco Fuentes
Cardiovascular Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Houston, TX 0.01 mi48
Dr. Shauna Levy
Houston, TX 0.01 mi5
Dr. Timothy Hollenbeck
Hospitalist, Critical Care Medicine, Anesthesiology
Houston, TX 0.01 mi13