A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Powell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Powell
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Powell Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Powell graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Powell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- United Health Svc Wilson Hospital Division
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Mem Hosp, Binghamton, Ny
- Wilson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Robert Powell DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John R. Powell practice?
- Dr. John Powell has 1 office location.
Dr. John Powell practices Family Medicine near Binghamton, NY.
See Binghamton Family Physicians.