A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Prosser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Prosser is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Prosser graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Prosser has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Reed Prosser MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John R. Prosser practice?
- Dr. John Prosser has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Prosser practices Family Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Long Beach Family Physicians.