A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Prosser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Prosser is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Prosser
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Prosser Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Prosser graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Prosser has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Miller Children's Hospital
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John R Prosser MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John R. Prosser practice?
- Dr. John Prosser has 1 office location.
Dr. John Prosser practices Family Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Primary Care Doctors.