A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Prosser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Prosser is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Prosser graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Prosser has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Prosser accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 94 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- LA Care Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John R. Prosser practice?
Dr. John Prosser practices Family Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Family Physicians.