Dr. John Prosser MD Patient Reviews

2.6

May 18th, 2015
Run.
Run away ASAP. Keep your family away from him - especially older patients. Wish for negative stars- consider all stars checked as negative. If this saves one person.....it's worth everything

April 9th, 2014
Very rude office staff/manager
Horrible office staff, would not go to this office. I called looking for medical record and was told I had the right office but could not find my records. After 20 mins on phone and office manager Kathy and Adrianna getting on phone yelling at me. It turned out to be the wrong office even after the front desk told me I had the right office but they could not find patient information. Good thing did not need medical records urgent

January 30th, 2014
Good hearted doctor!!
I chose him because he studied in Guadalajara Universidad Autonoma and it has been my experience that almost all doctors that studied in Mexico are more compassionate and dedicated to their profession. He has helped me with all my troubles and I am very greatfful to him. I wish he could do home visits when I am very ill and don't want to go to an urgent care to wait for hours. I highly recommend him. I know they are all limited on the time they can be with us... but is worth it.

October 9th, 2013
HORRIBLE! WAITED OVER AN HOUR JUST TO BE CALLED TO EXAM ROOM.
This was by far THE MOST UNprofessional group of medical staff I have EVER encountered :-( I waited an hour & 9 minutes long JUST to finally be called back to an exam room. While waiting in exam room, dr. was just outside my exam room sharing Obama care stories and everything under the sun while I was patiently waiting on the other side of the door. The exam room still had USED/CONTAMINATED gauze pads still out on the medical tray! All I kept thinking was "Is this dr for REAL? I half heartedly hoped I was on a hidden camera show. Lets also not forget that the lady behind the desk (the one not wearing scrubs) even had the nerve to make a lewd comment pertaining to my breasts/size!!! Are you kidding me? I will definitely make a few calls to the emergency room that referred me. Perhaps because I am disabled and no longer have blue cross and now only have medicare? I dont know. But I will not forget this awful experience. I finally realized I would get faster attention in the Emergency room than I would ever get in THAT office....SO, I LEFT!!! Sadly enough, I am a cancer survivor and thanks to his neglect...I wont even know if Im ok Dr. Should go on a golf trip and stop practicing medicine. TERRIBLE!

May 31st, 2013
Run far away from this office
This was truly a bad experience. It was honestly the worst experience I have ever had for a doctor. The office is very dirty. Everything is very old and torn up. The scale is extremely old and sits in a hole in the floor. The staff is friendly but unprofessional. There were 2 nurses and one of them had their toddler with her at work. One nurse helped me while the other one walked around with the baby and then started to feed the baby. As another patient walked up and actually needed the help of the other nurse the nurse that was helping me said she can't help you right now she is busy. She was spoon feeding the baby not doing something work related. I was then taken to the scale and to a room. The nurse did not take my temp, blood pressure, or anything just told me to sit. I then sat in the chair and heard the doctor make many personal phone calls. I could hear everything. The nurse walked by and told him at least 3 or 4 times I was in the room and he would just mumble something. As I sat there I observed the room. The dirty damaged walls. The paper towel holder with an empty cardboard roll still on it. I then looked at the other holder which was empty as well. Laying under the second holder were fast food napkins from the Arby's in the parking lot that I guess they were using instead. Finally the doctor came in and asked why I was there. I told him I had some heart related problems, some congestion and coughing, etc. He barely acknowledged what I had to say. He was grumpy. He went on some political rant. He then took my blood pressure. He said my heart beat was fine and my blood pressure was fine and that was it. He didn't investigate the chest pain any further. He prescribed over the counter sinus meds and advil and that was it. No blood work no follow up plans. He just said come back if you feel bad. I won't be going back and have already changed my doctor. Also in the middle of the so called exam the nurse came in holding the baby to ask the doctor a question. It was a nightmare experience.

January 24th, 2012
Dr John R Prosser & Spring Family Med.
I have visited Dr John Prosser and his colleague, Dr Jared Piety, since 1996. I am fortunate enough not to have many medical issues. Both Doctors are extremely competent, professional and caring physicians. Their staff is friendly, helpful, professional and customer service oriented. If you can deal with their office being closed for 2 hours for lunch, it's a GREAT medical office to visit. Whilst their offices and furnishings are not avant garde, they are certainly clean and well kept.

July 17th, 2011
DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR
I have been a patient with this group for 3 years and it has consistently gotten worse and worse. Office staff is the rudest I have ever seen, office is filthy and antequated, doctors' desks are piled three feet high with papers, files, magazines, food wrappers, trash, etc. The worst experience ever. I will never return. MA's have lied to the doctor to cover their mistakes. Doctors are forgetful, don't remember anything from last appt. It's a complete nightmare!

January 28th, 2010
AVOID THIS DOCTOR
DOCTOR ONLY PRESCRIBES ADVIL FOR ANYTHING WRONG WITH YOU. IS NOT A GOOD LISTENER NOR DOES HE CARE. JUST A GOOD OLD BOY PRACTICING AND I MEAN "PRACTICING" MEDICINE. WOULD NOT RECOMMEND HIM NOR WILL NEVER GO BACK TO HIM.

October 27th, 2009
Bad Healthcare
The office staff was horrible, very unprofessional and not helpful. They accidentally gave my insurance card back to another patient. I waited almost an hour to see the Dr. When I did see him, he didn't even examine me. Just wrote a persciption and told me to also get over the counter medicine. This is a horrible medical practice!!!