A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Pruett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pruett
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pruett Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Pruett, MD, PHD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pruett graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Pruett has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
- St. Louis Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John R Pruett MD and PHD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John R. Pruett practice?
- Dr. John Pruett has 1 office location.
Dr. John Pruett practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Psychiatrists.