inactive

2.6

• Good
  • Bad

October 23rd, 2013
Depended on your insurance whether or not Dr Rice helped you.
Never would I choose him again. 24 years of my life were spent seeing him...I now have Spinal Stenosis so bad, I cannot live without pain meds and my upper back is hunched way over. He kept saying.."You don't need breast reduction surgery" ..Now at my age..this is how I am left.Pathetic shape that he could have helped me with..If your blood work does not show a flaw with Dr Rice. he doesn't bother. plus have waited as long as 5 hours to see him.He and the Neurologist at Duke could not decide whether Fibromyalgia or MS...My records have mistakes and he told me to never work on changes on my records. I lost a brother with MS and now have another with MG..What the He-- did Duke think that I had?? My last visit had to be postponed due to illness of my husband and his secretary said he would call. Well, Dr Rice 4 years later..still waiting on report from MRI and your phone call. I think you best think of retiring.

November 15th, 2011
My primary doctor sent me to Dr. Rice as I have SLE (lupus) which was in flare. Dr. Rice's very first question to me was if I was married to which I replied that I was divorced. Without examining me or anything, he told me my proble was that I needed a man in my life. I walked right out of Duke on that one and dared them to charge me for the visit with such a quack.

February 29th, 2016