A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Richards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Richards is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Richards, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Richards graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Richards has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/Redbud Community Hospital
- University of California Davis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Ray Richards MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John R. Richards practice?
- Dr. John Richards has 1 office location.
Dr. John Richards practices Emergency Medicine near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Emergency Physicians.