A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Richards is Poor. Dr. Richards has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 1 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Richards, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Richards graduated from University of California at Davis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Richards has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- Redbud Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Richards accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 89 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Richards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John R. Richards practice?
Dr. John Richards practices Emergency Medicine near Sacramento, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Davis, CA.
See Sacramento Emergency Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Richards, Dr. Evan Richards, Dr. Giovanni Richards, Dr. Hank Richards, Dr. Hans Richards, Dr. Ian Richards, Dr. Ivan Richards, Dr. Jack Richards