A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Richmond is Excellent. Dr. Richmond has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Richmond graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Richmond has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Zale Lipshy University Hospital
- Children`s Medical Center of Dallas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Richmond accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Richmond:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John R. Richmond practice?
Dr. John Richmond practices Adult Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Richmond, Dr. Deshawn Richmond, Dr. Jan Richmond, Dr. Hank Richmond, Dr. Shayne Richmond, Dr. Shane Richmond, Dr. Jackie Richmond, Dr. Giovanni Richmond