A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Richmond:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Richmond is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Richmond
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Richmond Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Richmond graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Richmond has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Revere Richmond MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John R. Richmond practice?
- Dr. John Richmond has 1 office location.
Dr. John Richmond practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Family Physicians.