A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Richmond:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Richmond is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Richmond graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Richmond has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Revere Richmond MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John R. Richmond practice?
- Dr. John Richmond has 1 office location.
Dr. John Richmond practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Family Physicians.