Dr. John Roberts MD Patient Reviews

4.7

December 11th, 2016
I have been seeing Dr. Robert's for ten years. He is very personal wirh

November 17th, 2016
Dr. John Roberts was recommended to me after being diagnosed with lung cancer. After surgery he has followed me for the past 3 years and will continue. I have found him to be an excellant doctor and surgeon. He knows his business and cares about his patients. I do not hesitate to recommend him at any time.

November 7th, 2016
patient
I was recommended to Dr. Roberts by a friend that had lung cancer and received care from him and was in remission. I'm so glad she did! Dr.Roberts staff are always pleasant and helpful. Dr. Roberts is the best! I had a scare with what we thought was lung cancer. He always explained things in a way I could understand and I was prepared for the worse case scenario. After the surgery, I received the news that it was benign. Praise the lord! I continue to see Dr. Roberts for follow-ups. I would recommend Dr. Roberts to whoever asks my opinion for a lung doctor.

August 27th, 2016
Patient
Dr Roberts did lung cancer surgery on my daughter and I feel he saved her life. When I found I needed surgery I would have no one but Dr Roberts. I feel he saved my life also. He is the best and caring. He was by to see me everyday even weekends during my hospital stay. He was there for me even office visits. I would recommend him to anyone for he is the best.

May 18th, 2016
This was the best doctor I have ever seen. He has performed two surgeries on me and I need another one and I am looking to see if he can perform that one.

September 20th, 2013
A No Nonsense Yet Compassionate Surgeon
From the first visit that I had with Dr. Roberts after being diagnosed with an extreme illness by a local doctor in a small town I was impressed. Dr. Roberts is respected as a leader in his field and I am so thankful that the first doctor realizing my situation was beyond their capabilities referred me to Dr. Roberts. On that initial meeting I let Dr. Roberts know that I wanted the facts with no sugar coating. Some doctors can be brutal when told that. Dr. Roberts took the time to explain what needed to be done and what I could expect as far as quality of life, etc. once the surgery is done. He took the time to answer each and every question I had and all the answers were given in a straight forward thoughtful manner. Since that first meeting we have had quite a number of encounters in the operating room and in his office. I consider myself lucky to have been referred to him. His staff are very helpful and knowledgeable and have never failed to work with me in order to set up appointments to see the doctor with little notice. This fine doctor is the reason I am still around and able to write this most positive review.

January 11th, 2010
CARE BEYOND THE NORM
Dr. Roberts has been exceptional for us. When father was in Intensive Care, he gave us his personal cell phone number. His surgery was a year ago, and Dr. Roberts still follows father's progress with regular appointments. When father needed a transfusion for kidney problems totally unrelated to the surgery 9 months prior, I wanted father in Centennial Hospital instead of Murfreesboro, so in despiration I called Dr. Roberts cell, he was very gracious and caring, and had father admitted when it wasn't even his problem to deal with, AND he came every day to check on him. Dr. Roberts is not a man of many words, but his heart is genuine and he works extremely hard. We appreciate him!