Overall Review

June 9th, 2016
Cant even get a return call
I was highly referred to this DR. and I was seen quickly in April, by the PA. I was then advised just so you know this DR is very conservative with treatment, etc. I put that aside and went and had my MRI's and 2/3 weeks later not a word. I have many issues and even had my results read by a friend who is Chief of Neurologist at a hospital outside of the state. I have called and can't get anywhere except you dialed the wrong extension, I never talked to you, or the Dr. will review and we will get back to you. Well, no one has gotten back to me, going on 3 weeks now. I know I have major issues due to preexisting conditions and a DR's time is valuable but so is my since of well-being and quality of life. I am very disappointed by the way the office staff treats their patients. Its very sad. Its time to look for another DR. Hard to rate a DR. if you never were able to see one.

April 10th, 2016
His referral SAVED my life!!

October 23rd, 2015
Good Office Staff are Important
Please save yourself a lot of frustration. Dr. Robertson is a good doctor, it's a shame that his staff isn't . Truly I have never seen such incompetence in an office staff. They have given inaccurate information on a prescription for a neck brace and contradicted themselves, Dr. Robertson said one thing, then his assistant Lynn will tell you something else, very frustrating. The doctors assistant Lynn is absolutely useless, unfriendly and difficult to deal with. And you better not need any medical records, they can't even keep up with a HIPAA form, or who has what medical records. Do yourself a favor and keep this in mind, not only is a great doctor important but the staff around them are every bit as important, after all we do must of the communicating with the staff.

April 23rd, 2015
Excellent Dr

October 30th, 2014
Doesn't listen and the office staff are ignorant and rude
Money hungry doctors, incompetent office staff, no compassion

April 21st, 2014
I was a patient of Dr. Robinson for one visit only. There are many things that were disagreeable about the visit. The office staff and receptionist are rude, unhelpful and unconcerned. This may stem from being in this Martin Memorial System which is a larger problem left for another venue. Difficulty in getting appointments,return calls and coordination of tests are just the beginning. You wind up doing the legwork that the office should be doing but they are again, disinterested. I've changed doctors, you should avoid this place.

August 8th, 2013
I could not disagree more strongly with the first comment above!
Whoever wrote the first one line review above must be a miserable person. I had 2 meetings with Dr Robinson before my sciatic surgery and I have never met a more caring and patient surgeon in my life. He took all the time I needed to explain clearly the procedure from start to finish and answered all my questions with candor and no glossing over anything. It was like talking to you neighbor over the garden fence, if your neighbor was a genius neurosurgeon. He came highly recommended by every other Dr I talked to about my lower back problems. I'm a 52 yr old male. The surgery went well with no unexpected complications, 1 night in hospital, less than a 1 inch incision, been home 1 night, still sore but can already feel perhaps 20% improvement in strength and sensation in my left leg, amazing, was completely numb and weak prior. Dr Robinson explained it may take a few weeks/months to rebound fully if it does come back 100% because I waited 9 months to even deal with this problem so the nerve has been pinched for quite some time, but so far I'm very happy with how quickly I've rebounded from the surgery. I'll write an update in a few months once fully recovered. Everyone else I dealt with at the practice was friendly and very helpful too, not one sour note in the bunch! :-)

February 2nd, 2013
Doctor was abrupt and offensive in his manner. I would not return to see him.

December 12th, 2010
DR. ROBINSON IS A VERY CARING MD AND PERSON WHO I COMPLETELY TRUSTED FOR MY SURGERY IN 9/2004. HE IS VERY THOROUGH IN HIS EXAMINATION AND MOST OF ALL TAKES THE TIME TO EXPLAIN HIS DIAGNOSIS AND ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS. I FELT WHEN I WENT TO SURGERY I WAS FULLY CONFIDENT IN HIS ABILITIES AND WHAT MY RESULTS WOULD BE. AFTER FOLLOW UP FOR 3 YEARS, I FEEL COMFORTABLE WITH THE RESULTS. I WOULD NOT HESITATE TO HAVE SURGERY AGAIN WITH DR. ROBINSON IF IT WERE EVER NECESSARY. I FEEL VERY FORTUNATE THAT I RECEIVED SUCH EXCELLENT CARE.