A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Rogers, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rogers graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.More Education & Awards
Dr. Rogers has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Physicians` Hospital In Anadarko
- Jim Thorpe Rehabilitation Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rogers accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Rogers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John R. Rogers practice?
Dr. John Rogers practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Edmond, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Oklahoma City, OK.
See Edmond Pathologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Rogers, Dr. Evan Rogers, Dr. Giovanni Rogers, Dr. Hank Rogers, Dr. Hans Rogers, Dr. Ian Rogers, Dr. Ivan Rogers, Dr. Jack Rogers