A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Rogers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Rogers, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rogers graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Rogers has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Physicians' Hospital In Anadarko
- Jim Thorpe Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Richard Rogers MD is a male Pathologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. John R. Rogers practice?
- Dr. John Rogers has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Rogers practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near Edmond, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Oklahoma City, OK.
See Edmond Pathologists.