A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Russell graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.More Education & Awards
Dr. Russell has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- Southwest General Hospital-San Antonio
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Russell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Russell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John R. Russell practice?
Dr. John Russell practices Pathology and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Addison, TX.
Additional practice locations include: San Antonio, TX.
See Addison Pathologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Russell, Dr. Evan Russell, Dr. Giovanni Russell, Dr. Hank Russell, Dr. Hans Russell, Dr. Ian Russell, Dr. Ivan Russell, Dr. Jack Russell