Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Russell
Dr. John Russell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX, with other offices in San Antonio, TX and Live Oak, TX (and 1 other location). He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include General Practice. Dr. Russell is affiliated with University Hospital - San Antonio, Nix Health Care System and Southwest General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. John Russell has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
Dr. John Russell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.
Dr. William Mangan
San Antonio, TX 0.19 mi37
Dr. Leah Shama-Brown
Family Medicine, General Practice
San Antonio, TX 0.19 mi7
Dr. John Nava Sr
Family Medicine, Preventive Medicine, General Practice
San Antonio, TX 0.50 mi32