A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Schreiber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Schreiber graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Schreiber has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Tufts Medical Center
- Bluefield Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schreiber accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 13 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John R. Schreiber practice?
Dr. John Schreiber practices Infectious Disease near Boston, MA.
See Boston Infectious Disease Doctors.