A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Schreiber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schreiber
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Schreiber Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Schreiber graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Schreiber has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Tufts Medical Center
- Bluefield Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Robert Schreiber MD and MPH is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. John R. Schreiber practice?
- Dr. John Schreiber has 1 office location.
Dr. John Schreiber practices Infectious Disease near Boston, MA.
See Boston Infectious Disease Doctors.