A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Schreiber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schreiber
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Schreiber Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Schreiber graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Schreiber has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Tufts Medical Center
- Bluefield Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Robert Schreiber MD and MPH is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. John R. Schreiber practice?
- Dr. John Schreiber has 1 office location.
Dr. John Schreiber practices Infectious Disease near Boston, MA.
See Boston Infectious Disease Doctors.