A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Sharp, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharp graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.More Education & Awards
Dr. Sharp has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Valley View Hospital
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sharp accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 5 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Sharp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John R. Sharp practice?
Dr. John Sharp practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Steamboat Springs, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Joplin, MO and Albuquerque, NM.
See Steamboat Springs Internists and Steamboat Springs Gastroenterologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Sharp, Dr. Evan Sharp, Dr. Giovanni Sharp, Dr. Hank Sharp, Dr. Hans Sharp, Dr. Ian Sharp, Dr. Ivan Sharp, Dr. Jack Sharp