Learn more about Dr. John Sharp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Sharp is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sharp
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Sharp Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Sharp, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharp graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Sharp has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Valley View Hospital Assn
- Yampa Valley Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John R Sharp MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. John R. Sharp practice?
- Dr. John Sharp has 7 office locations.
Dr. John Sharp practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Steamboat Springs, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Glenwood Springs, CO and Joplin, MO.
See Steamboat Springs Internists and Steamboat Springs Gastroenterologists.