A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Sharp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Sharp is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sharp
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sharp Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Sharp, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharp graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Sharp has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Valley View Hospital Assn
- Yampa Valley Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John R Sharp MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. John R. Sharp practice?
- Dr. John Sharp has 1 office location.
Dr. John Sharp practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Steamboat Springs, CO.
See Steamboat Springs Internists and Steamboat Springs Gastroenterologists.