A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Shaw is Excellent. Dr. Shaw has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaw graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.More Education & Awards
Dr. Shaw has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- Parkview Community Hospital MC
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shaw accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- PrimeCare Medical Network - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Shaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John R. Shaw practice?
Dr. John Shaw practices Family Medicine near Riverside, CA.
See Riverside Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Shaw, Dr. Evan Shaw, Dr. Giovanni Shaw, Dr. Hank Shaw, Dr. Hans Shaw, Dr. Ian Shaw, Dr. Ivan Shaw, Dr. Jack Shaw