A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Shaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Shaw is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shaw
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shaw Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaw graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Shaw has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- Parkview Community Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John R Shaw MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 47 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John R. Shaw practice?
- Dr. John Shaw has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Shaw practices Family Medicine near Riverside, CA.
See Riverside Family Physicians.