A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Shaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Shaw is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shaw
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Shaw Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaw graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Shaw has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- Parkview Community Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John R Shaw MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 46 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John R. Shaw practice?
- Dr. John Shaw has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Shaw practices Family Medicine near Riverside, CA.
See Riverside Family Physicians.