Dr. John Richard Stafford MD is male, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Nephrology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Stafford, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Stafford graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stafford has 12 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Columbia
- New York Presbyterian Weill Cornell
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stafford accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Stafford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John R. Stafford practice?
Dr. John Stafford practices Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Nephrology near Mount Kisco, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Lincolndale, NY and Jamaica, NY.
See Mount Kisco Pediatricians, Mount Kisco Internists, and Mount Kisco Nephrologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Stafford, Dr. Deshawn Stafford, Dr. Jan Stafford, Dr. Hank Stafford, Dr. Shayne Stafford, Dr. Shane Stafford, Dr. Jackie Stafford, Dr. Giovanni Stafford