A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Stafford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Stafford, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stafford graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stafford has 11 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Richard Stafford MD is a male Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John R. Stafford practice?
- Dr. John Stafford has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Stafford practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Hollis, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Jamaica, NY and Forest Hills, NY.
See Hollis Pediatricians.