Learn more about Dr. John Stanley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Stanley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Stanley, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Stanley graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Stanley has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
- Mercy Health Center, Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stanley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John R. Stanley practice?
Dr. John Stanley practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Oklahoma City, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Norman, OK.
See Oklahoma City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.