A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Stanley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Stanley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Stanley, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Stanley graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Stanley has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
- Mercy Health Center, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Robert Stanley MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John R. Stanley practice?
- Dr. John Stanley has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Stanley practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Oklahoma City, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Norman, OK and Tulsa, OK.
See Oklahoma City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.