A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Stanley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Stanley is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Stanley, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Epidermolysis Bullosa
- Pemphigus (Blistering Diseases)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Stanley graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stanley has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John R Stanley MD is a male Dermatologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. John R. Stanley practice?
- Dr. John Stanley has 1 office location.
Dr. John Stanley practices Dermatology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Dermatologists.