A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Stanley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Stanley is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Stanley, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatological Immunology/Diagnostic and Laboratory Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Epidermolysis Bullosa
- Pemphigus (Blistering Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stanley graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stanley has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stanley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John R. Stanley practice?
Dr. John Stanley practices Dermatology, Dermatological Immunology/Diagnostic and Laboratory Immunology, and Clinical & Laboratory Dermatological Immunology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA.
See Philadelphia Dermatologists.