Dr. John Stephenson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Stephenson?

March 19th, 2015

Discussed issues

I would easily make another appointment with Dr Stephenson in the future without hesitation. In less than a week he saw me initially, discussed his opinion of my problem, ordered an MRI, treated my problem and had me in therapy. He listened to my answers and explained what was the problem. He was not rushing out the door but quietly explained every step of my care. I will return to see him and readily refer any friends or acquaintances to him. It is rare to have a health problem tended to in such a timely manner.

October 16th, 2013

Retired

I was disappointed in his dismissal of my pain in my foot. After the x-ray and MRI (was this necessary) he told me there was "nothing wrong with my foot". When I asked then what is causing the red lump and pain he told me my shoes were rubbing the side of my foot and reminded me he told me once that I had nothing wrong with my foot. He walked out of the examining room and I sat there thinking he would come back. He did not.

October 12th, 2017