A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Swan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Swan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Swan
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Swan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Swan graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Swan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Certifications and Recognitions
- Peacehealth Southwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Swan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John Swan practice?
- Dr. John Swan has 1 office location.
Dr. John Swan practices Family Medicine near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Primary Care Doctors.