Learn more about Dr. John Swan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Swan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Swan
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Swan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Swan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Swan graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Swan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Certifications and Recognitions
- Peacehealth Southwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Swan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John Swan practice?
- Dr. John Swan has 1 office location.
Dr. John Swan practices Family Medicine near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Primary Care Doctors.