A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Swan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Swan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Swan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Swan graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Swan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Certifications and Recognitions
- Peacehealth Southwest Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Swan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 22 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 5 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance