A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Swartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Swartz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Swartz graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Swartz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Sharp Chula Vista Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Swartz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Shield of California - 91 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John Swartz practice?
Dr. John Swartz practices Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, Family Medicine, and Cardiovascular Disease near Chula Vista, CA.
See Chula Vista Psychiatrists, Chula Vista Geriatric Doctors, Chula Vista Family Physicians, and Chula Vista Cardiologists.