A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Swartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Swartz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Swartz
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Swartz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Swartz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Swartz graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Swartz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John R Swartz MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John R. Swartz practice?
- Dr. John Swartz has 1 office location.
Dr. John Swartz practices Family Medicine, Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry near Chula Vista, CA.
See Chula Vista Family Physicians and Chula Vista Psychiatrists.