A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Taylor is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taylor
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Taylor Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Taylor has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Richard Taylor MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John R. Taylor practice?
- Dr. John Taylor has 1 office location.
Dr. John Taylor practices Family Medicine near Hayward, CA.
See Hayward Family Physicians.