A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Taylor is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Taylor has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Richard Taylor MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John R. Taylor practice?
- Dr. John Taylor has 1 office location.
Dr. John Taylor practices Family Medicine near Hayward, CA.
See Hayward Primary Care Doctors.