Awful show details Awful
Mar 19th, 2016

Dr. Taylor basically called me a liar to my face and said that I should be on medicine to calm me down before I took the field test. I was so calm it was unreal. No wonder people who are given prescription meds get addicted to them because doctor's like this one start handing them out like candy.

Please do not go see this quack!!!! show details Please do not go see this quack!!!!
by Robin Landis on Dec 10th, 2015

He is very rude, look's down at his patient's, talk's to his staff as though they were children. Doesn't tell you untill your visit is almost over, that he does not know a thing about a cornia abrasion. More worried about giveing you his chicken receipe then careing for the pain your in. A total waste of time and money and by the way, he ask me what I think would be the best medicine for my eye's? What a joke. Going back North for my Dr.s visit's. He is a clown.

by Donna Cherry Norman on Nov 21st, 2015

Very kind considerate doctor. Made me feel comfortable, helped and cared for. Thank you, Dr. Taylor.

Terrible Experience show details Terrible Experience
Feb 4th, 2015

This doctor was unprofessional, spoke "down" to patient, & refused to answer questions regarding patient's eye pain! Wasted patient's time & money!!!