Dr. John Thompson III Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. John Thompson III?

Posted on April 20th, 2012

First thing, I felt as if I wasn't even in the room because he was forever typing in his tablet. I actually felt as though I were a distraction.When I asked for treatment of an "intimate" medical issue, he brushed me off saying because of his religious beliefs, he couldn't treat me, but he would be happy to refer me to a doctor 20 miles away. Seriously.

Posted on January 18th, 2012

I like the new system. Scheduling an appointment is easy. He even writes back quickly! Dr Thompson knows everything about what is going on with me and he never rushes my visit like alot of doctors do. My Aunt told me that he personally calls her with her monthly lab results. He's a great doctor!

Posted on October 21st, 2011

The new procedure of calling in is so terrible. You can't call and ask a question. You have to leave a message. Since the office staff has been eliminated it is so hard to get in touch with the doctor for information or anything. Very frustrating

Posted on March 18th, 2011

Very willing to listen and explain. Willing to look up what he doesn't know. Not super at diagnosing, but refers to specialists when there is a doubt. Very conservative values. Walk ins rather than appointments.

Posted on November 27th, 2010

Dr thomspons staff cancelled my 2 month old son appointment bc had insurnce probs and didnt think i could pay for his bill so just cancelled it and then bc did that i had to take my son to the hospita l

Posted on April 13th, 2010

Office staff (only 1 of the 3 there) not willing to help with copies of paperwork.Doctor wrote incorrect orders and office staff (same as above) would not allow me to discuss with the doctor without an appointment.

Posted on December 30th, 2015